So a friend of mine nominated me for #20factsaboutme. Thank you Dania, @dahmed1
Let’s do it!
1. I was born in Pakistan, raised in Kuwait, and have lived in Malaysia for a couple of years.
2. I have a birthmark on the side of my left pinky.
3. I used to collect coins (currency) as a kid, and now I plan to visit those countries.
4. Found out that I share my birthday with Christopher Doppler (known for Doppler Effect). Surprisingly, I worked on Doppler effect as part of my FYP.
5. I’m pretty shy and won’t usually start a conversation, until I get out of my comfort zone. I don’t like to converse on topics that I have no control over. I can stay silent for days without uttering a word.
6. I hate chai/tea, never had it or will! Water is my favourite drink.
7. I have memorized Qur’an. I do have a good voice.
8. I have climbed the Great Wall of China. Skydiving is at the top of my things to-do list.
9. I love airplanes. I wanted to be a Fighter Pilot, but ended up earning a Master’s degree in Engineering.
10. I usually go out of my way to make others feel comfortable.
11. I love chocolates and deserts. I can eat them all day.
12. I can cook. I love spicy food and I am always hungry!
13. The music genre differs depending on the type of mood I am in.
14. I love working out and playing squash.
15. I am not very good at shopping. I usually need someone to go shopping with me.
16. I think women wearing high heel court shoes look attractive.
17. I am a hygiene freak. The first thing I notice about someone are their teeth.
18. I can’t take anything seriously after mid-night, I just laugh at everything. Usually my friends think I am high or on some kind of drugs.
19. Winter was my favourite season before moving to England. Now, it’s Spring.
20. I can easily get along with people who Think Different, Dream Big, and have a Positive Attitude towards life.
Well, this was fun. I would like to ask my followers to write 20 facts about themselves.